Kooyal is now permanently remote and hiring the best talent globally. We're intentionally designing our environment to support remote work.
Kooyal is building infrastructure to run the next-gen enterprises and governments. Our cloud-based platforms and solutions provide insights that improve organizational efficiency and delight our customer's customers. With Machine Learning and Kubernetes-based cloud-native architecture at our core, we are growing fast, innovating even faster, and making a significant impact on our customers' and employees' lives in meaningful ways.
We are looking for people to build the infrastructure to run businesses on the internet.
Work is where we spend a third of our lives. The work you do, the people you work with, and the environment you work in matter. We hire the very best and put people at the heart of everything we do. Our people have a passion for learning and love solving challenging problems. We are a bunch that favors simplicity over complexity. We break the status quo and delight our customers and employees with innovation.
You will be part of the Kooyal Marketing on a mission to educate the world about power of Kooyal's powerful suite of products and services. Our marketing team creates engaging content that builds our thought leadership as well as educates our future and existing customers.
- You a wordsmith who loves the research process as much as the writing process. They know how to create clear, insightful copy that engages buyers at all stages of the funnel. This person should also be able to think creatively as well as write technically.
- Work with our designers and product managers to develop high quality, and mobile-friendly web content and to create SEO optimized blogs.
- Draft campaign assets across digital/social channels, including social media ads, landing pages, blog posts, emails, ebooks, etc.
- Maintain a consistent voice throughout all our marketing projects.
- Strengthen company’s SEO via keyword research, backlink portfolio management and technical SEO work.
- Focus and strategy of monthly product, monitor performance, coordinate design and nurture cadences for marketing leads.
- Work with our architects to build highly performant, scalable, and secure yet simple web content.
- Execution of quality content creation, SEO, and content management systems.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a marketing and quality content writing with scalable website content.
- Experience working with Software as a Service products is desired.
- You are passionate about software, social media products with quick learning abilities.
- You love marketing and content writing with beautiful and delighting user experiences.
- You have familiarity with the concepts of analyze the success of the blog post or marketing strategies.
- You should have the ability to market research and understanding the needs of the client and its niche.
- Quality content writing is a must with unique and plagiarism free content.
- You have the aptitude for learning new technologies, creativity and out of the box thinking power.
- You are a self-starter; lead and drive initiatives and follow through on commitments.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.