Lead Full Stack Software Engineer
Engineering and Development
Kooyal is now permanently remote and hiring the best talent globally. We're intentionally designing our environment to support remote work.
Kooyal is building infrastructure to run the next-gen enterprises and governments. Our cloud-based platforms and solutions provide insights that improve organizational efficiency and delight our customer's customers. With Machine Learning and Kubernetes-based cloud-native architecture at our core, we are growing fast, innovating even faster, and making a significant impact on our customers' and employees' lives in meaningful ways.
We are looking for people to build the infrastructure to run businesses on the internet.
Work is where we spend a third of our lives. The work you do, the people you work with, and the environment you work in matter. We hire the very best and put people at the heart of everything we do. Our people have a passion for learning and love solving challenging problems. We are a bunch that favors simplicity over complexity. We break the status quo and delight our customers and employees with innovation.
You will be part of the Kooyal Platform Engineering on a mission to build the next-gen platform to run businesses of all sizes on the internet. Machine Learning, Cloud-native, and Kubernetes are not buzz words for us; they are at the core of our platform and technologies.
- Work with our designers and product managers to develop highly configurable, reusable, and mobile-friendly web components for our component library.
- Build beautiful and mobile-responsive user experiences that our customers interact with using the Kooyal Components above.
- Work with our architects to build highly performant, scalable, and secure yet simple microservices and functions that make our platform's core.
- You have 7+ years of experience as a Lead Fullstack Software Engineer building scalable and performant platforms and solutions.
- You are passionate about software development with quick learning and problem-solving abilities.
- You have experience in Vue.js or React.js; we use Vue.js.
- You have experience in Python, Node.js, Ruby, or Golang.
- You have familiarity with the concepts of microservices, function-based serverless computing, and containerization.
- You have a track record of completing projects with complex requirements on time and with good quality.
- You have the aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- You should have the ability to troubleshoot and debug issues in any tier of the stack: frontend, backend, or the database.
- You have experience in Git and the process of creating and reviewing Pull Requests.
- You are a self-starter; lead and drive initiatives and follow through on commitments.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience working in an agile software development environment.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering/Science or a related field.