Customer Support Engineer
Kooyal is now permanently remote and hiring the best talent globally. We're intentionally designing our environment to support remote work.
Kooyal is building infrastructure to run the next-gen enterprises and governments. Our cloud-based platforms and solutions provide insights that improve organizational efficiency and delight our customer's customers. With Machine Learning and Kubernetes-based cloud-native architecture at our core, we are growing fast, innovating even faster, and making a significant impact on our customers' and employees' lives in meaningful ways.
We are looking for people to build the infrastructure to run businesses on the internet.
Work is where we spend a third of our lives. The work you do, the people you work with, and the environment you work in matter. We hire the very best and put people at the heart of everything we do. Our people have a passion for learning and love solving challenging problems. We are a bunch that favors simplicity over complexity. We break the status quo and delight our customers and employees with innovation.
You will be part of the Kooyal Platform Engineering on a mission to build the next-gen platform to run businesses of all sizes on the internet. Machine Learning, Cloud-native, and Kubernetes are not buzz words for us; they are at the core of our platform and technologies.
- As Kooyal's Customer Support Engineer you will recognize our customer needs and help them to enjoy our product with all the features.
- Become a product expert who knows the ins-and-outs of what Kooyal offers, and helps customers maximize the value they receive from us.
- Maintain and manage Kooyal's internal Knowledge Base.
- Proactively identify opportunities and represent the customer voice internally in Product, Marketing, and Business Development discussions.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer.
- You are energetic, tech-savvy, has great spoken and written English, and superb interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and teammates.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment remotely.
- You have the aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge in web technologies such as HTML, CSS – an advantage.
- You are a self-starter; lead and drive initiatives and follow through on commitments.
- You have experience working in an agile software development environment.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field.